Where is the Heritage Park Museum (and other Centennial sites)?
The celebration kicks off on Saturday with a Centennial Parade starting at 10am from Fremont High School and ending at the Community Center. Centennial exhibits, activities, and food booths will be open at the Heritage Park site right after the parade. A free swing dance with live music takes place Saturday night in the Orchard Pavilion at the Senior Center.
The second day of the celebration begins with the Sunnyvale State of the City address at 11am on Sunday. This will be held at the Orchard Heritage Park Interpretive Exhibit (OHPIE) at the Heritage Park site.
Both Saturday and Sunday afternoons are filled with events at the Heritage Park Museum. There will be music, free hayrides, exhibits, art, games, food, awards, and more. Heritage Park activities run until 5pm on both days.
- Community Center: 550 E Remington Drive (between Manet Dr and Michelangelo Dr)
- Fremont High School: 1279 Sunnyvale Saratoga Road
- Heritage Park: 570 E Remington Drive (behind Community Center, off Michelangelo Dr)
- Orchard Heritage Park Interpretive Exhibit (OHPIE): 570 E Remington Dr (off Michelangelo Dr)
- Senior Center, Orchard Pavilion: 550 E Remington Drive (off Manet Dr)
Parking will be available at the Community Center and on nearby streets. Note that there will be street closures along Sunnyvale Saratoga Road, Remington Drive, and Michelangelo Drive on the morning of the parade (9am – 1pm). We encourage walking, bicycling, or carpooling to all the events. There will be free secure bicycle parking next to the Senior Center.